Want to know a little more about Swatara Coffee Co.? Here’s a little light reading!
- “Shop Local This Season,” by Rebecca Alwine, Military Families Magazine Holiday Shopping Guide
- “How One Veteran-Owned Coffee Company Creates Community,” by Rebecca Alwine, Daily Mom Military
- “Veteran owned coffee shop offers unique twist on Fastnacht Day,” by Michella Drapac, ABC 27
- “Check out the exotic flavors these baristas use to be the flavor favs of fans,” by Andrew Kulp, Lebanon Daily News
- CrossStitcher Correspondents, CrossStitcher Magazine (issue November 2018)
- “The best pumpkin and fall drinks in Lebanon County,” by Andrew Kulp, Lebanon Daily News
- CrossStitcher Correspondents, CrossStitcher Magazine (issue September 2018)
- “8 things to do in Lebanon County this weekend,” by Andrew Kulp, Lebanon Daily News
- “Swatara Food & Brew to benefit Swatara Watershed,” by Andrew Kulp, Lebanon Daily News
- “Swatara Food & Brew Weekend benefits watershed association,” ABC27
- “Shine a Light,” by Jo Ellen Litz, The Sun
- “Tackling Military Transition: Spouse Ingenuity Makes the Difference,” by Amy Bushatz, Military.com
- “Free cup of coffee may be waiting in Jonestown,” by Andrew Kulp, Lebanon Daily News
- “Couple open new coffee shop in Jonestown for the community,” by Jeremy Long, Lebanon Daily News
Are you interested in reporting on SCC? We’d love to talk to you. Email info [at] swataracoffee [dot] com to set up an interview and/or a visit.